List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: yeap, konsole in kicker.
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2004-02-18 17:34:52

Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
> (and a few changes to kicker in general, but mostly internal stuff
> that isn't relevant here) ... e.g. if kword isn't installed, put
> kwrite (kedit? gah..)  there instead ... file manager nearer the
> kmenu, web browser on the right ...  prefmenu next to kmenu ...

Sounds fantastic!

> i'm also really concerned about the system tray in its current
> configuration, but we're working on those things as well...

Something that annoys me is that Klipper can run both as an applet and
as a system tray app.  Being influenced from the days of pre-KDE1, of
course I think it should only be a system tray app and that applet
option is quite unnecessary...  Unfortunately more often than not I
have to run it as an applet since I can't get it to run in the system
tray at boot time.  :/

Anyway...

Cheers,
Navin.