List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Panel Arrangement KCM
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-02-13 19:39:26

On Friday 13 February 2004 16:11, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> let me quote myself:
>
> "i wouldn't be too adverse to a grouping of the Menus and Taskbar tabs into
> a kcm in kcontrol if we could come up with a good name for it"
>
> it's the name issue ... given a good name, i'm up for it. but i have yet to
> find a good name =)

How can you find a good name for 2 things that are not directly related???
Only "Menu and Taskbar" would be possible, but really this would be much more
logical to separate them. The only reason I can find for grouping them into a
single kcm is to avoid adding a new one. But for that case, it would make
sense to create a new kcm...