List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: ui redesign for konqueror settings
From:       Jorge Adriano Aires <jadrian () mat ! uc ! pt>
Date:       2004-02-08 20:02:14

> > my example: clear private information
> Wow, you argue about average users, then choose an example nobody except
> security-nuts cares about?

What? Even the most computer ignorant people I know care about this.
Some find it embarrassing to be surprised by http://gorgeousnymphos.com
popping up in autocomplete. Still remember the look on a friends face when I
installed mozilla in his computer and told him about the "cool history
sidebar"...

I agree with many, probably most, of your points. But the current situation is
not great, and this is a good example.

J.A.