List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KControl again...
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-02-05 3:58:07

On Thursday 05 February 2004 04:33, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> Hi people!
>
> Recently, we had lots and lots of discussion about KControl, and most of
> that discussion was pretty useless. It is clear from Aaron's message
> that yet another reorganization won't work, we need  something near to a
> complete redesign. I don't have any ideas for that, unfortunately. (If
> you have a magical solution for all of KControl's problems, please post
> it.)

Well, I don't know if I have a magical solution, but I have code, a rewritten
KCM HOWTO,  and I have "KDE KControl Module Guidelines" which I am currently
htmlizing(talk about booring). When this is done and put at
developer.kde.org, we can use that as a base and initiate a KControl "fixing"
effort, where all issues can be brought up.
Another guy on kde-code-devel also brought up KControl, I asked him to give me
a 3, 4 days.. Can I have that privilegium this time too? :))

(Good points in your letter btw)

Cheers,

		Frans