List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Plastik colors
From:       Simon Perreault <nomis80 () nomis80 ! org>
Date:       2004-01-16 22:37:41

On January 16, 2004 07:38, Erik Hensema wrote:
> Makes the theme prettier to look at

I don't agree, but I do recognize that it's a matter of taste.

> and more usable, IMHO.

How is it any more usable? The contrast on the buttons and on the titlebar is
actually *worse*!

I think what this should become is an alternative (not default) color theme
named "Plastik bright". It should not replace the actual "Plastik".

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80@nomis80.org> -- http://nomis80.org