List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: simpler UI for konqy
From:       Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <gustavo () gsbarbieri ! sytes ! net>
Date:       2004-01-15 19:08:48

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 14:59, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
> > > The Home button is unnecessary, there are other
> > > places for bookmarks.
> >
> > good point, though i wonder how many people use that button? all other
> > browsers have it as well...
>
> I use it.  I don't use Konqueror as "only a webbrowser" or "only a
> filemanager".  Sometimes I just want to press Home in my webbrowser
> and go to my homedirectory.  It's a quick and easy access solution.

So, based on what you say, I can also say I MUST HAVE Cervisia 'cause often I
use my webbrowser to browse files and checking cvs?!?!

But, anyway, if you WANT that, you know that you can right-click the toolbar
and customize it.

> Maybe it's the wrong way to use KDE but I've been doing it for years. :)

So customize your toolbars to be like you want, you can even have a cervisia
button there ;)

--
.-------------------------------------------------.
|Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri                          \
| Computer Engineer (Undergraduate) - UNICAMP / 2001 |
| Grupo Pró Software Livre - GPSL / UNICAMP          |
  | Jabber..: gsbarbieri@jabber.org                  |
  | ICQ.....: 17249123                               |
  | Phone...: +(55) 19 9138 0670 (Mobile)            |
  | Location: Campinas/São Paulo/Brazil              |