List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: More usable desktop setup
From:       Luke Sandell <sandell () freeshell ! org>
Date:       2004-01-11 22:43:45

On Sunday 11 January 2004 02:26 pm, Gav Wood wrote:
> another two would be "dead.letter" (from kmail) and all the "*~" files that
> kwrite/kedit leave behind...
>
> gav

Ironically, the first time I ever experienced a dead.letter in my home
directory was today.

Yes, dead.letter is annoying and should definitely be prefixed with a dot.

Seriously the backup~ files are annoying.  They should probably be prefixed
with a dot.  To make the feature accessible the context menu of text files
could have an action like "Restore from backup."

Regards,

Luke Sandell