List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kcontrol redux, ad infinitum
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-01-08 0:45:11

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 19:48, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> so perhaps we should _start_ with the "toplevel (somehow) category)" bits
> first (aka the interface). because if this turns out that when creating the
> navigation interface we end up with an approach other than what we expect
> right now then we will have wasted time, efforts, etc.

Yes, considering it's probably the most significant issue that sounds a good
place to start(among other reasons). But frankly, I don't have any ideas so I
just keep quite - that's why I stick to issues which is independent from the
navigation solution(that is, my POV of possible navigation possibillites).
When I have some ideas in that matter I will make some noise.

			Frans