On Wednesday 07 January 2004 05:07, Frans Englich wrote: This goes fine :) Some updates: * Regading wiki use: We seemes to agree pretty much on most things so I don't think a wiki is necessary for solving decision problems. * Clarification: Everything we discuss(except notable exceptions) is for 3.3 - nothing gets added for 3.2. * "CD & DVD Writing" is good for k3b as Dominique suggested. Objections? (But this assumes k3b is an integral part of KDE and not an separate application. It almost assumes a move to kdemultimedia..) * Rationalis for "Hardware" instead of "Peripherals": Peripherals is a rather abstract term while Hardware is more straight to the point, I also think Hardware translates generally more appropriately than Peripherals. Also, what we will have under Hardware is more than just things in the "perimeter"(such as keyboard and mouse) but include all kinds of Hardware. Objections welcome of course :) * Regarding Vim part: Preferably I would see the Vim part moved out of KControl because the settings is specific to one "app". The Vim parts settings are not global but the one's in "Component Chooser" are. The settings in Vim part should be invoked from the actual editor but that is not currently possible with the gtk-vim interface.. Anyway, it is such a small amount of people who will install it anyway so it's ok to have it in kcontrol.. Don't get me wrong, Vim is my editor ;-) But we change the name, "Vim Embedding" as Dominque and Mikolaj suggested. Objections welcome :) I will post a refined list and some of the docs I was talking about. Cheers! Frans _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability