List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/style
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-12-29 22:20:21

Waldo Bastian (Monday 29 December 2003 16:38)
> On Mon December 29 2003 21:37, Frans Englich wrote:
> > Further, ( :P ) I'm thinking of adding the following:

> > be resonable clear and easy to interpret on a screen identical or
> > corresponding to the resolution 800x600 on a 14" CRT monitor, that is,
> > roughly 13" viewable.</p>
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I don't think such remarks have any practical use.

Nor I.  I think all that needs to be said is "The internal dimensions of any
given window, not accounting for window decoration or desktop elements, is
640x480." or similar.  Of course anything that conforms to that will fit on
an 800x600 display, but to go on about it is confusing and wordy.

Vertu sæll,

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
http://rivyn.livejournal.com