List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: CTRL+Key_Plus and CTRL+Key_Minus as zoom shortcuts in khtml
From:       Simon Perreault <nomis80 () nomis80 ! org>
Date:       2003-12-29 14:50:38

On December 29, 2003 09:38, Leo Savernik wrote:
> This is not done the "wrong" way. The zoom stepping of the visible actions
> is way too small for the keyboard accels to be useful (compared to mozilla
> zoom stepping). Therefore, the keyboard zoom action has a much less fine
> grained stepping.

I don't think so. I think the stepping for keyboard is fine. I think it's a
matter of taste.

Do you think of any way that the keyboard could zoom in bigger steps than the
menu item while still showing the key accels in the menu and shortcut
configuration dialog?

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80@nomis80.org> -- http://nomis80.org