Troels Tolstrup wrote: > The only real problem is see right now with large monitors is that widgets and icons > doesn't scale well. I think that if the trend of monitors getting higher resolutions > keeps going on, then all graphics will have to be stored as SVG I realize that many see this as a panacea, but it isn't necessary for widgets. Widgets can be scaled even if built from bitmaps. > so it can be adjusted to fit. I would like to run a much higher resolution than i > currently do, but i find that everything but the text gets too small. (or the icons too > big if i scale them Could you be a bit more specific. What resolution have you tried and what size icons are too small and how do you "scale them". , why oh why can we still not use the crystal svg icons and scale > them freely :( ) It might have something to do with the fact that at sizes less than 64x64 the bitmapped icons look better. -- JRT _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability