List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Menu selection mouse regression
From:       David Goodenough <david.goodenough () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2003-12-24 20:39:46

Some while ago I reported a problem with KDE whereby if a menu was opened
and the mouse happened to be under part of it, that item was preselected.  It
was agreed that this was wrong, and should only happen if the mouse was
moved, someone produced a fix and it appeared in the next release.

The problem is back again in 3.1.4 (I think it was is 3.1.3 as well).  Could
it be fixed again please, preferably for good this time, in 3.2 and (if there
is to be one) 3.1.5.

Thanks

David