On my Slackware 9.0 system my (KDE-HEAD) KMenu have a small problem - all over it is spread with 100% _irrelevant_ gnome apps. Do not misunderstand me, I don't mind GNOME, quite the opposite, and want them to live peacefully together, but "gnome control center" is not very useful in KDE and it would be most appropriate if they had a NotShowIn=KDE. Or what do do you think? There's alot of those obvious gnome system-specific. But when it comes to apps with _very_ similar functionality like Terminal/konsole Text Editor/Kedit it becomes hard and political tense to judge. Should we do a NotShowIn=GNOME on konsole and a NotShowIn=KDE on Terminal, etc? I really have no clue in this matter, but, I think it is clear that the current situation/KMenu is usability wise could be better. Should I make a pile of oneliners and this time not only bother kde developers but also gnomers? :) What do the wise people say in this matter? :) Frans _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability