List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: K Menu configurator integration
From:       Luke Sandell <sandell () freeshell ! org>
Date:       2003-12-19 23:23:24

On Friday 19 December 2003 05:30 am, Rob Cosgrove wrote:
> Theres the Menu updater tools, which is basically an automated version of
> the menu editor.

You say "tools." I only know of one tool like this, KAppFinder.
Unfortunately, KAppFinder only finds "legacy" applications, not regular KDE
applications.

On the other hand, if you delete an application from the menu using KMenuEdit,
there is no way to get it back.  At least I don't know of any.  I can't even
find a configuration file where disabled menu items are stored.