List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Default configuration for Konqueror Toolbars
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-12-09 23:45:53

Moritz Moeller-Herrmann (mán, desember 08 2003 20:24)
> No, I didn't. Great to see that it works there. To make my point: It does
> not work if you have a picture in konqueror. :-)

This sounds like a bug when konqueror loads embedded programs to display files
within itself.  CC'iing to kfm-devel.

(for you guys, we are talking about pasting a URL into the khtml or kfm area
for convenience of browsing to that URL.  But konqueror does not capture the
middle-click if an embedded program is loaded to display a file)

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe@softhome.net