List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Default configuration for Konqueror Toolbars
From:       Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-12-06 8:46:23

On Fri, December 05 2003 19:12, Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote:
> How would you go to a pasted URL with only the mouse?

Why would I want to?  It's faster to use the mouse to middle-click paste some
text in and reach for the enter key than it is to middle-click paste some
text in and hit the big obvious enter key on my keyboard.

But faster still is simply pasting the text into the khtml area instead of the
location field in the first place.

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe@softhome.net