List:       kde-usability
Subject:    printing with kfax
From:       Gérard_Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-12-02 15:49:57

Hi !

I found KFax prints received faxes using the "lpr" command, in us letter
format.

I canof course change it into "kprinter" and "A4", but I found no way to save
it.

Does anybody know how to save this setting ?

I think it is a bug, as KFax should use kprinter, like any kde program.
If you agree, I send a bugreport. I think this should be fixed before 3.2
(there is just need to delete all the print dialog, and replace it with a
line to call kprinter)

Gerard