List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Ideas on Reply-To-List
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-29 23:07:12

On Saturday 29 November 2003 23:36, Michael Pye wrote:
> On Saturday 29 November 2003 20:25, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > In fact, reply-to-list works there too :)
>
> Then why not have a standard "Reply" button which honours the Reply-To
> header and then a specific "Reply to sender" when it is important that the
> reply goes to the person in the From field?
>
> Surely that is the most usable overall.

That's what's there now, but with the labels swapped and a different
default :)

Given the string freeze the label change can't be made before KDE 3.2.

As for the default, well, that's up to the kmail developers. For consistency
with lists that don't set reply-to I think this is better, but I seem to be
the minority...

--
Martijn