List:       kde-usability
Subject:    konqueror and firebird
From:       Rahul Sundaram <rahulsundaram () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2003-11-21 1:41:39

Hi

I use Firebird now instead of konqueror just because konqueror in kde 3.1
doesnt have the following nice features firebird

* good popup blocking
* a single privacy button to clear cache,history and cookies
* a consistent size for tabs
* ability to show all tabs in the window without resorting to tab arrows at
the end.

If konqueror hasnt already taken the good features please do.

Toolbars icons and context sensitive menus can also be cleaned up because we
are going ahead with a second beta now according to the modified release
schedule

regards
Rahul Sundaram