List:       kde-usability
Subject:    No more "Always On Top"?
From:       Vedran Ljubovic <vljubovic () smartnet ! ba>
Date:       2003-11-15 9:42:01

Sorry if this was discussed before, I couldn't find anything in archives.

It seems that in the latest KDE beta "Always On Top" has been renamed to
"Keep Above Others".

Now, perhaps "always on top" isn't the best phrase to describe such an
option, but "keep above others" is definitely not better. Especially it's
unclear what is referred to with "others"? Others what? That was the
question I asked myself when I saw that option. Maybe I'm just used to the
first one. What do you think?

--
Poslano preko SmartNet webmaila.