List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Idea for new Sidebar in Konqueror
From:       "Christopher Young" <cyoung () linuxnetworker ! com>
Date:       2003-11-12 21:09:01

Personally, I think this is a REALLY good concept.  I like the larger icons
and the text labels beside them.  Wondering how internationalization would
be affected, however I this this look like a very promising approach.

I also agree about there being some other component that check fstab for
things.  Maybe something daemonized that watches fstab for entries
(FAM-based maybe) and can be queried via DCOP for the current mountpoints
and stuff  (this was other KDE apps could potenially use it to show
'Devices' sections as source/targets for files).  Anyway...

Chris