List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Toolbars
From:       Henrique Pinto <stampede () uai ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-11-09 19:45:55

Hi!

I've just noticed that
http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=Toolbar+Review
contains the beggining of exactly what I was thinking. A List of both
general and specific issues concerning toolbars in KDE applications.

My "plan" is to complete that list (with your help) and then make a
complete proposal regarding those issues to kde-core-devel (or
kde-usability-devel, if I correctly understood what is it for), alongside
with patches for them.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	stampede@uai.com.br