List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Default for "forward" in Kmail
From:       Max Howell <mail.kde.org () methylblue ! com>
Date:       2003-10-22 18:30:17

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 18:20, Jorge Adriano Aires wrote:
> I really think this kind of report should have a short period of life -
> it's about standards and users get used to whatever choice is made. If it
> makes sense it should be discussed and decided, and either "Fixed" or maked
> as "Won't Fix". This was reported in January this year...
>
> J.A.

It may be best then to mail the maintainer and encourage him to rectify this
in time for KDE 3.2. Mention the fact that there is a bug report so he can
implement the fix despite the feature freeze and ask him if there was a
reason for the change in the first place.

If you know which source files are relevent you can probably trace the change
through webcvs which might help.

Max

ps I agree that inline seems more sensible, but there might be a good reason
the change was made so it's worth asking.
--
http://www.methylblue.com/filelight/ - Filelight for KDE