List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Home folder?
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2003-10-22 9:44:46

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 11:33, Craig Drummond wrote:
> > Aren't we going a bit too far with this?
>
> Why? It is a *folder* -> that *is* what konqueror displays!
>
> The konsole/kcm issue I'm still thinking about.
>
> Craig.

Can't you just use a new locale for this stuff?

Like, en_UF (user-friendly...)

Translators won't love you, you know that?

We have already lots of fuzzy messages, and knowing which has changed for this
and what has changed for other motives will be quite painful to handle at this
stage. Will you change the documentation too?

Be careful with kmail, which has its own folders. Understanding which kind of
folder is which, will be more difficult with this new nomenclature.

Luciano

--
- I want a  Software  Patents  Free  Europe  too!  And  you? -