List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Easy way to copy a file to a floppy
From:       Matthieu MOY <Matthieu.Moy () imag ! fr>
Date:       2003-10-21 11:41:01

Hi,

[ Note : I don't use KDE myself, bug I get (interesting) questions from newbies
using it ]

Is there a fast and easy way under KDE to transfer a file to a floppy ?

Under windows, you can "right click"->"send to"->floppy, and you can possibly
add new targets to the "send to" menu.

Is there a KDE equivalent ? (I didn't find any ...)

If not, shouldn't an equivalent solution be implemented ?

--
Matthieu