List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Add Size and Orientation to Configure Desktop dialog
From:       Sean Lynch <lynch30 () marshall ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-03 14:04:56

While I'm not sure which new desktop behavior layout is being considered, I
was for moving the Multiple Desktops option as an Advanced option onto the
Behavior dialog.  Something I would also like to see is adding Size and
Orientation (maybe renaming it for space considerations as well) to the
Configure Desktop dialog.  Since alot of Windows users default to right
click->properties to set there screen resolution, this should be easy for
them to find.  And by considating two options (Multiple Desktops and
Behavior) into one, it won't add anything more.