List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: sexy sidebar in konqueror (kde-look)
From:       Sébastien_Laoût <sebastien.laout () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2003-09-28 13:14:26

My personnal point of view :

- This "sexy KontextBar" is a good idea and eyecandy but it take big
space because I have too bookmarks, and if the current folder have too
directories it will also take too space and scroll is needed.
- Mozilla is perhapse a better point to start because it resolve the
need to scoll to activate another tab but there is a new problem : if we
have too tabs (Konqueror has a lot of tabs) those tabs (or bars...) take
too space and it still a to little space to the content.
- Finally the current "litle icons tabs" is a very good thing IMHO (but
not for all users, as you discuss for it ! ) : take no space and there
is bigger space to the content, and we can switch between tabs quickly !

So, if you choose this new sidebar look, please keep an option for have
the current look.
That all I want.