List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: desktop icons aligments
From:       Alex C-G <alexcg () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-09-11 14:00:28

On Thursday 11 September 2003 21:16, Mariánek Josef wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use KDE v3.0.5 and sometimes after I login icons are not on the
> positions, where I put them last time.
> Maybe it will be usefully implement to desktop object menu (mouse right
> click on the desktop) tool, which allow align selected icons to grid or by
> parameters align by another way. It's only idea :-)
This seems to be fixed in CVS with 'Line Up Horizontally', 'Line Up
Vertically' and 'Align to Grid' in Desktop menu -> Icons
> Next my problems are with performance. It takes long time (1 s) when some
> menus are first time created (next time is performance better).
I seem to get this when right clicking on certain file types in Konqueror,
usually video files. No idea why though.

Alex C-G

--
You will gain money by a speculation or lottery.