List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Tabbed browsing deactivated by default?
From:       David Hugh-Jones <hughjonesd () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-05 10:21:04

Well, I guess that you treat separate tabs as separate windows for this
purpose. So the problem of "3 windows, each with 2 tabs" is no different from
the problem of "6 windows". You don't necessarily assume that 2 tabs in a
single window are related. (This is based on my own browsing pattern: I
opportunistically open tabs when I need a new view quickly.)

Dave