List:       kde-usability
Subject:    toolbars handles
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-08-20 7:07:24

Hi !

In the old time, when I left clicked on the handle of a toolbar, it flattened.
Now, when I do the same, I does nothing. If I want to flatten it, I must
right-click on the handle, choose Orientation->minimize.

I'd like to know if it is a choice or if it is a bug.

If it is a choice, we should modify KWord documentation (at least).
If it is a bug, we should fix it.

Thanks

Gerard