List:       kde-usability
Subject:    What next? Was: Relevantive Report: English Version Online
From:       William Leese <yatsu () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-12 19:26:38

Jutta Horstmann wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> the english translation of our Linux Usability Test Report is now
> available for download at
> http://www.relevantive.de/Linux_e.html

Thank you for allowing us to make use of your and others efforts made by
Relevantive AG to create this report.

I'm hoping that efforts to fix the usability flaws exposed by the report
will happen in a structured manor, to ensure none of the lessons learnt
are gone to waste.

If any changes are to be made, however small, it would be beneficial to
make to known to the members of this list so duplicate effort is
avoided. Obviously, it'd often be best to discuss the changes, however
small, publically.

- wvl