On Saturday 09 August 2003 15:14, Sander Devrieze wrote: > Bigger icons not, different background collor maybe. I don't think it is a good idea to depend on colors to pass information. > > Anyway, I don't think it is a good idea to have dynamic menus. > > If we implement it bad: agreed! > If we implement it good: not agreed! How would be a good implementation of this? I can't think of an implementation in which my mom wouldn't ask me what happened to "her" menu. > I don't like such windows style of edting from menu's because it not good > for usabilty. With my idea it should be also possible to lock applications > in the list via the MIME type dialog. Sorry, but I don't see a logical connection here. What has the MIME type to do with the way I want my menu to look? And even though what you call "windows style of editing from menu's" is a bit awkward, it is far more useful than having to open a separate menu editor anytime you want to to a simple change. -- Henrique Pinto stampede@coltec.ufmg.br _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability