List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim]  KOrganizer and tab in text edit boxes breaks
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-08-05 14:34:23

Le Mardi 5 Août 2003 14:55, Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :

> What do you think?

Here in KOrganizer 3.1.1, if you add a tab in the Appointment description edit
box, it will appear as a space when you view the description with a RMB. So I
think it is better to disable inserting tab for multiline edit boxes. For
power users who want prettier formatting, maybe adding optional wiki-type
syntax in multiline edit could be an elegant solution.

Related to this topic, on KSpread 1.2.91 clicking shift-Tab doesn't bring you
one cell back. Should I file a usability bug ?

Cheers,
Charles

--
cmiramon@kde-france.org