List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Announcing: Usability Test Report
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2003-08-02 11:00:55

Hi everybody,

> The tests were based on a SuSe Professional 8.2 distribution featuring
> KDE 3.1.2. The configuration of the test system was conducted in
> cooperation with the KDE experts of basyskom GbR (http://www.basyskom.de).

I'd just like to add, that basysKom is my company I started together with a
friend and we are offering KDE Services (configuration and coding). For the
usability test we did the technical configuration of the KDE desktop and
tried to use also hidden features, so that the workflow is as smooth as
possible.

In Nove Hrady we are giving a talk about this study and I hope we'll be able
to do a lot of hacking afterwards :-))

> For further information please refer to
> http://www.relevantive.de/Linux_e.html
>
> Questions? Comments?
> Jan Muehlig (CEO): jm@relevantive.de
> Jutta Horstmann (Technical Consultant): jh@relevantive.de
Eva Brucherseifer   eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de or eva@kde.org

Greetings,
eva

> Regards,
> Jutta Horstmann

basysKom
Ingenieurbüro Brucherseifer und Ackermann GbR
IT System Kompetenz
Dipl.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer
Am Pelz 94
64295 Darmstadt