List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: BR#61028
From:       Ken Deeter <ktdeeter () alumni ! princeton ! edu>
Date:       2003-07-31 22:36:49

> This basically means making space == PgDn and shift+space == PgUp, right?
>
> Sounds good to me. You may need to be a bit careful adding it to KStdAccel
> since there may be circumstances where PgDn/PgUp is currently used but where
> space would be inappropriate. E.g. kword? Will depend on whether the
> scrollbar or the main-view gets the event.

A quick question: would the standard shift-space mapping conflict with
the shift+space that is typically used to turn XIM's on and off?

As it is now, I can't seem to use the shift+space mapping at all (it
just turns the xim on and off) and I (as well as many many other users
I presume) would need things to stay that way.

--
"If only God were alive to see this.. "  -Homer Simpson