List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDM : More ergonomic and fast "Shutdown" and "Restart"
From:       Sébastien_Laoût <sebastien.laout () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2003-07-24 7:59:16

> > But with the near fields, users can espere to fill they after clicking
> > on icons, but the session will imediatly start.
> > Two solutions : they see that they musn't click (and remarq that the
> > user is selected when mouse over) and will do with that later, or...
> > they are confusing :-)
> > I haven't think to that. So, no a default option (but may/must exist) or
> > short explicative text under the icon box (or a short Welcome text that
> > explain).
>
> ? Sory but I don't understand what you like to say... (I'm no native English
> speaker)
So, I will do quick : I haven't the time (I will go to hollidays now).
Hum : my too : I'm not a native English speaker :-) :

Users can exept to fill the near fields AFTER click to her icon : so
they click and the DM directly start : confusion !
Or they do as geek users :-) : Remember that they musn't click and
remarq there login is selected when mouse move (but I'm not a lambda
user and they may be confused insteid of this solution !!! ).

So, for no confusion, explain in a little text they not need to click
or...