List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KControl
From:       Henrique Pinto <stampede () coltec ! ufmg ! br>
Date:       2003-07-23 1:02:58

On Thursday 17 July 2003 08:08, Elektro Schock wrote:
> It is the structure, not the application interface. We can imagine
> different sorts of interfaces. In fact there are already to many ways to
> change Control Center settings.

I think a "What to do"-based structure is the best. From a new user point of
view, it is far more intuitive to choose "Change the way my desktop looks"
followed by "Change my system's colors" than "Appearance and
Themes"->"Colors".

Anyway, I don't think it is a good idea to change KControl's structure again
in the 3.x series. Maybe for KDE 4?

--
	Henrique Pinto
	stampede@coltec.ufmg.br