List:       kde-usability
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-06-30 15:11:20

fyi.  would be good promotion if he uses a kde example in his book.

if someone wants to help putting something together, let me know.

probably a good idea to mention the award you guys won in france when
putting together a submission.

the whole idea of usability design in the free software world is very
interesting, he might go for it.

regards,

mark

p.s. not subscribed here.