List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: New Themes KCM
From:       b.walter () free ! fr
Date:       2003-06-23 16:05:37

Quoting Charles de Miramon <cmiramon@kde-france.org>:

> 1) I would not put the  effects... button in the option frame

I think it is the only possibility... The effects settings do not depend on the
selected theme, so it should not be in the "edit dialog". And I would like to
avoid adding a new tab to the module.

> 2) Maybe you should  call the edit... button configure...

I am not sure... "Edit" makes it clear that you will change the selected
theme. "Configure" is more general.

> Maybe intervert the order of the options and have the color at the top,
> so it
> is closer to the custom color tab.

I will try.

> If the user could easily differentiate the preview from the rest of the
>
> widget, for example by having a background in a different color
> (white).

I will insert the style preview into a frame (as in the main dialog). Then we
will see if it is enough... But we cannot hard-code the background to be white,
the background colour should match the background colour of the chosen colour
scheme.

Regards,
Benoit.