List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Hello
From:       Tim Jansen <ml () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2003-06-15 10:29:13

On Sunday 15 June 2003 10:17, Greg Day wrote:
> http://kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=4750
> I believe this is what you're talking about?  It looks like it hasn't been
> updated in awhile.  I'd like to throw in my vote as a KDE user to get this
> patch accepted as well.

Hmm.. the configuration dialog looks much better than in earlier versions.
There's one problem though: the shadow rendering code is under the old BSD
license, thus not GPL compatible. There are also some minor problems, like
the documentation of the shadow effects which are a public API, but that's
easy to fix.

bye...