Le Mardi 27 Mai 2003 17:05, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit : > > i can think of a couple of counter points... each category should remember > the last selected item, so you shouldn't have to fumble more than once. > alternatively, we could offer paper size as an option in the third panel. > but this would be an annoyance for most, and simply removing the size > picking makes it unclear for first timers and annoying for travellers .... > *shrug* It is a minor point. I won't fight until death about it and your arguments are valid. The best long term solution would be for our 'bloated' applications like Konqueror, KOffice to have a first-time wizard to choose the basic configuration options (size of the paper, default template, default fonts, plugins, etc...). It would cut the complexity for basic users. > > makes sense... what do you think about embedding the new open widget right > inside the main window? > I agree with you, it is a good idea. Cheers, Charles -- cmiramon@kde-france.org http://www.kde-france.org _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability