List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: K this and K that
From:       Torgeir Strand Henriksen <torgshen () stud ! iet ! hist ! no>
Date:       2003-05-23 16:27:35

fre, 23.05.2003 kl. 17.53 skrev Jeff Snyder:
> Please guys, this has been gone over and over many times, look it up in the
> archives if you want the flames.

Ah sorry, I wasn't aware that the subject had been discussed earlier (I
did try searching the archive before posting). Starting a flame war
wasn't my intention, I merely wanted to hear some opinions on the
matter. Guess I'll try the archive again then.
--
Torgeir Strand Henriksen <torgshen@stud.iet.hist.no>