Simon Edwards wrote: > What I would like to see is when you for example, save a HTML file, every > program that can handle the MIME type text/html gets that file listed in > it's Recently Used list (or similar). Imagine writing a doc in KWrite, > saving it, and automatically having it on a drop-down menu/button in KMail > so that you can immediately attach it without even going through a file > dialog.... Like the previously mentioned feature ideas also this one should be easy to realize (we really need a programmer dedicated to picking up all of them): A global "Recent Documents" list already exist (you can activate it in your Kmenu through "Desktop > Panels > Menus > Optional Sub Menus"). One only need to add a respective entry in Kmail's "Attach" menu accessing that list. Cheers, Datschge =) _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability