List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: usability measurements
From:       Uno Engborg <uno () webworks ! se>
Date:       2003-03-17 9:07:39

perlcgi2000 wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I'm new to the list and wondered if I could ask a
>question.
>
>Has there ever been any quantitative research into the
>usability of KDE ? (or other Linux GUIs too)
>
>I'm thinking in terms of users satisfaction with
>speed, ease of use, help functions, consistency,
>intuitiveness, dealing with errors and unexpected
>events etc.
>
>I know there's a lot of good qualitative research out
>there but I havent ever come across quantitative
>results.
>

>Thanks,
>Nathan
>
>=====
>ICQ:                   174890229
>Yahoo!:               perlcgi2000
>MSN Messenger:   perlcgi2000

I plan to make some research on how drag & drop
works in konqueror file management with special reference to the
functionality of the popup menu occuring on drop.

Right now paying customers have to come first, but I hope
to be able to present something by the end of summer.

Regards
Uno Engborg

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]