List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Konqueror Find Icon
From:       Steve Hutton <shutton () attbi ! com>
Date:       2003-03-13 1:27:40

I'm a bit surprised that after all this time,
the Konqueror toolbar Find icon is still a modified
magnifying glass, very similar to two other magnifying
glass icons that sit right next to it.

Why not use binoculars (or something else distinctive)
for the Find icon?

I kind of expected some of the newer icon themes might
have addressed this, but I just tried Crystal. Slick,
Noia, Noia-warm, etc., and they all fall back to the
old hi-color magnifying glass...

Steve