List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Sound KCM UI design
From:       "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <amadorm () usm ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2003-03-10 22:22:26

The No tabs looks good!

The "On login, resto..." dropdown and checkmark I'd refactor to:

-- Volume settings --------

( ) Remember my volume settings when I log out
( ) Reset volume settings when I log in
( ) Use the system volume settings

(the parentheses are radio buttons, I think the explanations could be
understood by everyone)

The first setting is what many people are advocating, the second is what
you suggested, and the third is what I use.  I'd like the third to be
default, thanks =)

good luck!