List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Usability Report stuff delayed...
From:       "Jason Bainbridge" <JaseOne () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-03-02 12:18:41

Well I just forced myself away from my shiny new laptop back to my desktop to commit \
the Usability Report stuff to CVS and of course my hard drive decided to play up, so \
at the moment I can't boot.

It's fixable but I need my MDK CD's which I left at work, so unfortunately it will \
have to wait until tuesday. I'll also put in an effort and work on some more content, \
possibly putting together some more summaries of recent discussions on the list and \
expanding our resources section, plus I should be able to put together a custom title \
graphic so we have more of an identity.

If anyone else has any ideas please let me know, I have a goal to make usability.k.o \
one of the best Usability related resources on the web so I need all the help I can \
get. :-)

Regards,
Jason