List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [ACTION ITEM] getting usability reports on the web site
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jaseone () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 22:22:15

On Thursday 27 February 2003 10:11, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> thank you, thank you, thank you =)
>
> you may collect the rewards of my gratitude in hugs, beer or both should we
> ever be in the same town ...

I'll just take the beer. :-)

Well the new design is there now and I have the Usability Report stuff just
about ready to go (it's a broken link ATM), I will polish that off tonight
sometime and upload it, I figure atleast the submission and the upload
features can be implemented with the .htaccess, I just hope the sysadmin's
agree with me.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge				|	KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
Maintainer - http://usability.kde.org	|	webmaster@usability.kde.org