List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [ACTION ITEM] getting usability reports on the web site
From:       "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <amadorm () usm ! edu ! ec>
Date:       2003-02-26 19:17:36

Where can I see the DTD for reporting, or perhaps example usability reports?

(I know examples float in this mailing list, but for recordkeeping's
sake, a response to this e-mail including a web site pointer or an
example report would do.  So people searching  Google or their mailing
list archives can get a quick response if they look for "usability
report example" or "usability report DTD")

luck!